In support of its objective to promote recruitment to the heavy construction industry and encourage educational development, the National Capital Heavy Construction Association offers three bursaries of $2,500 each to eligible member-employees and their children.
- Presidents Award
- Board of Directors Award
- Women in Construction Award
Preference may be given to applicants enrolled in courses related to the industry.
Applicants must be:
- an employee of an NCHCA member, or the child of a person who works for an NCHCA member,
- registered full-time at a Canadian post-secondary institution, and
- entering at least the second year of an undergraduate program or the first year of a graduate program.
Application requirements (documents may be uploaded through the online application form)
- completed application form
- transcripts of previous scholastic results
- evidence of university or college enrollment
- two letters of reference attesting to personal attributes
Questions? Please contact Kathryn Sutherland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NCHCA reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, whether any applicants meet the criteria and how many, if any, bursaries are awarded.