We are excited to announce that with safety measures in place, NCHCA will host its 2020 Heavy Construction Golf Tournament on September 15, 2020, at The Meadows Golf & Country Club.
Join us for a memorable day of golf to relax, unwind and network with industry colleagues. This premier event will include signature holes, delicious on-hole food & drink, a BBQ on the patio and great company!
- 8:00 am – First foursome tees off
- 11:00 am – Patio opens, join us for a drink
- 2:00 pm – Final foursome tees off
- BBQ meal and refreshments on the patio after your round
Safety measures are in place to allow for networking while keeping golfers safe:
- one person per cart, no shotgun start.
- limit of 100 people on the patio at a time. Chairs can be moved to other tables, however tables cannot be moved to form a group.
- limit of 50 people in the dining room. Hand sanitization required and masks to be worn until seated.
- golfers can access the patio before and after their round as long as the number on the patio does not exceed 100 people.
- limit of 10 people on a hole – foursome, sponsor reps or food service staff, next foursome.
- on-hole food will be carefully prepared and served by Club staff.
Sponsorship opportunities are available! Sponsor the golf tournament before August 15, 2020 to guarantee room your foursome.
Please consider sponsoring the 2020 Heavy Construction Golf Tournament. Sponsors have the opportunity to display company signage at the event, advertise on the NCHCA website, and be acknowledged in all advertising and promotional materials.
|Patio Sponsor||Gifford Carr Insurance Group|
|Golf Cart Sponsor||Cooper Equipment Rentals|
|Scotch & Cigar Cart Sponsor||D-Squared Construction Ltd.|
|Signature Hole Sponsors
|Course Refreshment Sponsor||Taggart Construction Limited|
|Wine Sponsor||EMCO Waterworks Corporation|
|Golf Ball Sponsor||Ontario Rental and Supply|
|Tee Box Sign Sponsors
Thank you to our Corporate Sponsors!
Consider becoming a Corporate Sponsor!
The NCHCA corporate sponsor package provides members with the opportunity to support their association and be recognized throughout the year at all NCHCA events, on the NCHCA website, in e-blasts and the NCHCA Newsletter.
Corporate sponsors receive:
- Complimentary membership fees
- Two complimentary registrations for all NCHCA events
- Complimentary full-page ads in Education Series program booklets
- Prominent name and sponsorship level recognition
- Use of the NCHCA corporate sponsor logo
- A corporate sponsor plaque
- Corporate sponsor’s logo on the NCHCA website linked to the sponsor’s website
- Acknowledgment in NCHCA’s Annual Report
- Recognition at all NCHCA events
- Display of sponsor’s banner (supplied by sponsor)
- Acknowledgment on event banners and on each table at dinner
- Acknowledgement in all event promotion materials
- Recognition during speeches
Contact Kerri Albright at 613-263-2722 or email@example.com for more information.