Membership Classifications

How to become a member of the NCHCA?

If you would like to join the NCHCA, there are probably a couple of questions you need answered first. How do I qualify? What are the annual fees?

There are two membership classifications:

  1. Contractor Membership: Members whose main activities are road building, sewer/water main and aggregate production. ($725+ HST)
  2. Associate Membership:   Members whose main activities are either as a supplier or a consultant to the industries noted above. ($725 + HST)

    Membership runs from January 1 through December 31 in each calendar year and is pro-rated.  If you would like to join the association, please complete and forward the application form along with a cheque for the appropriate membership fee to the NCHCA office.  Upon receipt of payment in full, memberships are approved by the Board of Directors at our monthly Board meetings.  There are no refunds should a member resign their membership. 

Should you require further information, please contact:

Alison Hogan
PO Box 77
Greely, ON, K4P 1N4
613-821-5940 (phone)
613-821-5941 (fax)
Please refer to 'member services' for membership fee details.

NCHCA Members